Who we are:
The Cardano Foundation is an independent, Swiss-based not-for-profit organization. The Foundation is tasked with advancing the public digital infrastructure Cardano and works to anchor it as a utility for financial and social systems, thus empowering the digital architects of the future.
The Foundation facilitates the worldwide advancement of Cardano in enterprise applications. It develops infrastructure tooling—including where there may not be an immediate commercial use case—plus strengthens operational resilience, and drives diversity of on-infrastructure use cases as well as the development of sound and representative governance.
Another significant part of the Cardano Foundation’s mission is to engage with and support the Cardano community. The Foundation assists the development of tools the community can use to leverage Cardano to solve problems in new ways.
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for Brand, Marketing, PR and Communication (Internal & External), the Head of Marketing and Communication has the following remit:
Oversee the design of impactful and user-focused marketing strategies and campaigns, from initial proposal to execution, helping the Cardano Foundation to achieve its short and long-term goals.
Create and manage strong marketing plans for a dynamic multi-persona environment ensuring that our thinking is grounded in user and community needs.
Attract, coach and guide a global team of exceptional marketing talents and outsourced experts; promote a metrics-driven environment that enhances marketing effectiveness, methods, costs, and results.
Refine and deploy Cardano’s and Cardano Foundation’s unique brand voice and messaging using actionable and quantifiable objectives.
Sharpen the value proposition for the Cardano Blockchain based on market characteristics, user feedback, desired differentiation toward greater user adoption on Cardano. Further to this sharpen the value proposition and brand around the contribution and the team of the Cardano Foundation (including creating a bespoke tier 1 brand of the Cardano Foundation).
Work hand-in-hand with the Operations and Stakeholder Relations team to create smooth user journeys improving funnel conversion rates.
Work in cross-functional and cross-organizational agile teams together with EMURGO, IOG and Community Partners.
Attend conferences and educational programs to continuously obtain market feedback.
Propose, build and analyse KPIs while managing the marketing budget.
- Manage and own the marketing and communication budget and responsible for the creation, monitoring and deployment of the budget in accordance to the agreed targets and purpose.
- Report on a regular basis on the achieved results and progress of the implemented strategy to the COO and CEO of the Cardano Foundation.
Cardano Foundation has incredible employees from over 24 nationalities, across 3 continents which you will work collegiately to grow the Foundation.
Here at Cardano Foundation’s we are transparent, inclusive, passionate and innovative. As such our mission is to have a positive impact on global change and breed a harmonious working environment for our employees to flourish.
- Our employees have the flexibility and freedom to work from home with flexible working hours.
- All Cardano Foundation employees will have access to a personal annual learning budget dedicated to personal professional and personal development.
- A day a year is dedicated to a departmental team activity fun day out.
- Cardano Foundation gives the opportunity to its employees to dedicate a volunteering day to help the greater community or to be an expert in your field of work within the blockchain community.
- Employees are given additional day off for their birthday.
- Cardano Foundation also rewards days off as per established work anniversaries milestones.
Cardano Foundation strives to provide a diverse, inclusive and welcoming working environment. We are committed being a discrimination free organisation - including discrimination free space with regards to age, religion, race, nationality/ethnic origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Cardano Foundation does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Unsolicited applications will be treated as direct application regardless of the channel through which we receive them.