Who we are:
The Cardano Foundation is the independent, non-profit organization responsible for stewarding the advancement of the public, permissionless blockchain platform Cardano. Our mission is to establish the Cardano blockchain as the future financial and social operating system of the world for generations to come, driving adoption and facilitating development of the protocol. We aim to de-risk decentralization for regulators and organizations, while also giving the Cardano community the necessary tools and support to leverage the Cardano protocol to solve real world problems.
Based in Switzerland, the Foundation works to facilitate the use of Cardano in mission critical applications across a wide range of industries and markets, anchoring use cases in the off-line world and encouraging active on-chain participation and governance.
What you’ll be doing:
To further strengthen our PMO Department, we are looking to hire an additional Project Manager (PM). You will be part of a versatile and dynamic team, cross functionally supporting various stakeholders within the Cardano Foundation (CF).
- Identify and mitigate project risks and blockers; escalate and resolve issues impacting project success; operation, product and tech development.
- Support the team in facilitating integrations of the Cardano technology stack with various third party efforts and projects.
- Collaborate internally to develop project proposals and ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Gather requirements, create test plans, test and evaluate new software as part of the program to implement efficient tools for CF.
- Project definition, creating, tracking goals and deliverables.
- Monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strategically drive simultaneous projects to success.
- Point of contact for specific projects, helping execution and delivery.
- Help to refine and strengthen operational efficiency at CF; improving project management process, documentation and tools.
- Implement and track quality assurance across projects.
- Compile and present project reports to internal and external stakeholders.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Cardano Foundation does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Unsolicited applications will be treated as direct application regardless of the channel through which we receive them. Please contact email@example.com to discuss recruitment services and do not contact Cardano Foundation employees directly.
Cardano Foundation has incredible employees from over 24 nationalities, across 3 continents which you will work collegiately to grow the Foundation.
Here at Cardano Foundation’s we are transparent, inclusive, passionate and innovative. As such our mission is to have a positive impact on global change and breed a harmonious working environment for our employees to flourish.
Our employees have the flexibility and freedom to work from home with flexible working hours.
All Cardano foundation employees will have access to a personal annual learning budget dedicated to personal professional and personal development.
A day a year is dedicated to a departmental team activity fun day out.
Cardano Foundation gives the opportunity to its employees to dedicate a volunteering day to help the greater community or to be an expert in your field of work within the blockchain community.
Employees are given additional day off for their birthday.
Cardano Foundation also rewards days off as per established work anniversaries milestones.
Cardano Foundation strives to provide a diverse, inclusive and welcoming working environment. We are committed being a discrimination free organisation - including discrimination free space with regards to age, religion, race, nationality/ethnic origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.