Who we are:
The Cardano Foundation is the independent, non-profit organization responsible for stewarding the advancement of the public, permissionless blockchain platform Cardano. Our mission is to establish the Cardano blockchain as the future financial and social system of the world for generations to come, driving adoption and facilitating development of the protocol. We aim to de-risk decentralization for regulators and organizations, while also giving the Cardano community the necessary tools and support to leverage the Cardano protocol to solve real world problems.
Based in Switzerland, the Foundation works to facilitate the use of Cardano in mission critical applications across a wide range of industries and markets, anchoring use cases in the off-line world and encouraging active on-chain participation and governance.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced educator/instructor with a background in information technology or computer/electrical engineering. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrency and wants to provide training for/ and build successful relationships with partner organisations.
- Providing training on Cardano blockchain technology to our partner organisations.
- Mentoring our partner organisation members to pass Cardano education courses and to receive Cardano blockchain certificates.
- Receiving training on Cardano blockchain from the Research and Education department in Cardano Foundation.
- Preparing teaching materials based on the received internal training resources and incorporating them based on the actual context into the external training activities.
What we look for in you:
- Experience teaching technical subjects in information technology (IT) or computer-related topics.
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies specially Cardano blockchain.
- Familiar with Cardano blockchain technology.
- Enjoy working in adult education with a particular interest in actively breaking down gender gap in technology.
What you can expect in the first two months:
- Receive internal training on Cardano blockchain technology fundamentals from the Research and Education department.
What we expect from you in the third month:
- Organise the training material to present to our partner organisations.
What we expect from you in the fourth month and later:
- Provide training based on the prepared training material to Women in Tech members and other partners.
Cardano Foundation has incredible employees from over 24 nationalities, across 3 continents which you will work collegiately to grow the Foundation.
Here at Cardano Foundation’s we are transparent, inclusive, passionate and innovative. As such our mission is to have a positive impact on global change and breed a harmonious working environment for our employees to flourish.
- Our employees have the flexibility and freedom to work from home with flexible working hours.
- All Cardano Foundation employees will have access to a personal annual learning budget dedicated to personal professional and personal development.
- A day a year is dedicated to a departmental team activity fun day out.
- Cardano Foundation gives the opportunity to its employees to dedicate a volunteering day to help the greater community or to be an expert in your field of work within the blockchain community.
- Employees are given additional day off for their birthday.
- Cardano Foundation also rewards days off as per established work anniversaries milestones.
Cardano Foundation strives to provide a diverse, inclusive and welcoming working environment. We are committed being a discrimination free organisation - including discrimination free space with regards to age, religion, race, nationality/ethnic origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Cardano Foundation does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Unsolicited applications will be treated as direct application regardless of the channel through which we receive them. Please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com to discuss recruitment services and do not contact Cardano Foundation employees directly.